[Noisebridge-discuss] Theft at NoiseBridge

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Fri Jun 10 05:19:53 UTC 2011

The gate structure is made of relatively thick-walled square steel
tubing. If something like .100" was removed from both the door and the
mating frame in the area of interference, I think the jamming would be
eliminated. The steel is galvanized, so the ground areas would need to
be painted to prevent rusting.

Maybe this can happen at the Saturday Hackathon? I'll be there in
the afternoon if anyone want's help. If the sparks could be directed
inbound, that would be more courteous to the fruit-shoppers. Until
this is fixed, it would probably be best if everyone could pull the
gate shut when entering and leaving the space.

John

* Rachel McConnell <rachel at xtreme.com> [110609 20:10]:

--
John Magolske