[Noisebridge-discuss] I'm switching for hiatus status

Griffin Boyce griffinboyce at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 03:03:21 UTC 2011

It would be great if there were a "Visiting Fellow" rate, especially for
those who divide their time between several spaces.  Might be worth looking
into how much crossover there is between large hackerspaces/makerspaces, to
see if it would actually be worth having a combined rate.

Griffin

--
 الحب والحياة في وقت قصير
Love and Life in a short time