[Noisebridge-discuss] First Ever International Tahoe-LAFS Summit (can we host it at Noisebridge?)

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 01:48:29 UTC 2011

Tuesday 3-6 pm Linux study group in Turing. Cant move because LAN is set up
in that room. Suggest reserving the back Church classroom (and clearing some
of the inappropriate unrelated-to-classroom stuff outa there by that date).
Also check the class schedules eves Monday - Wed there are stuff, sometimes
both classrooms.

Or set up a space on the other side in the open, tables can be moved.

In any case, reserve space in the usual manner so as not to disrupt others !