[Noisebridge-discuss] Response to local shirt printing inquiry from Adit.

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 15:37:23 UTC 2011

Hm, They're great because they're close, but they're about 3 times the price
of anywhere else.

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 12:21 PM, Robert Chu <robertayoungchu at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello Adit,
>
> I would recommend
>

> http://www.yelp.com/biz/ape-do-good-custom-printing-and-design-san-francisco
>

> Cheers
> Rayc

Ladycartoonist.com

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a
hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build
a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate,
act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein