[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge cleaning fund

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 01:42:26 UTC 2011

Possible sickness from the kitchen area concerns me enough that I am afraid
to eat anything that comes out of there presently.
And I think about what if some group of people got really sick ? It is a
definite possibility. Some people are more susceptible to these things or
suffer greater consequences as a result.

Also it is not always obvious if you do get sick where you got it from, you
may think you have the flu when it is actually due to food poisoning.

Possibly a person with experience in this area could go through it at least
once daily, another possibility is they could run some training for those
without restaurant experience ...