[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge cleaning fund

Will Sargent will.sargent at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 09:24:00 UTC 2011

The whole point here is to hire professional cleaners to see what they can
do with the space.  If someone in Noisebridge is part of a professional
cleaning service, then sure.  Otherwise, no.

Likewise to Brian's question, "training" Foodbridge participants is not
something that a cleaning service would do.  They are not food service
professionals.  They are cleaners.  They clean.  If you want to set up a
behavior modification fund, you're more than welcome to do so.

Will.