[Noisebridge-discuss] late night BART: not so much

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 23:31:55 UTC 2011

Isn't this just a really badly designed survey? For instance, I ride the
muni late at night because I'm a drunk ass. If muni asked me if I thought it
would be a good idea to put more muni buses out late at night at the expense
of muni buses at 8AM, I'd likely say yes.

Now, if they asked an 8AM rider the same question (i.e. would you like to
lose some buses early in the morning so some late night riders can get their
drunk asses home easier), of *course* they would answer no. What benefit do
they have of letting late night riders get more buses?

I'm intrigued to see how they think they teased out the last bit of info
tho...

Sean