[Noisebridge-discuss] Ruby class

Rikke Rasmussen rikke.c.rasmussen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 00:33:04 UTC 2011

The Bioboard group is looking for a Ruby developer who can help us finalize
the database and server that Marc built for the project. Main task is
getting the software running on a web server rather than just my laptop.

Unfortunately can't be there to pose this question in person, but if anyone
thinks they might have time and interest in helping us, a reply to me or to
bio at lists.noisebridge.net would be much appreciated.

/Rikke