[Noisebridge-discuss] 1. Re: Electricity usage at the space is up UP UP

Bruce Wolfe brucewolfe.sf at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 01:27:25 UTC 2011

How about WiFi webcams with white LEDs pointing onto the meters? Then you
can walk around the space with a smartphone even, unplugging devices and
don't need the additional humans in the creepy basement.

How many new servers were installed lately, too? Remember, that data centers
charge for rackspace based on power consumption.

I have to say that kitchen appliances and anything that is AC motorized will
probably be the culprit. Sorry, fabric-hackers, maybe sewing machines.

Good luck.
Bruce