[Noisebridge-discuss] 1. Re: Electricity usage at the space is up UP UP

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 01:16:41 UTC 2011

A card or a flyer is a really good idea. Would it be useful to have a sign
and a bin full of flyers near the door so people who are new can pick one up
as they leave? If you're *at* Noisebridge you're probably overwhelmed with
all the stuff going on, but I think that if you pick up a flyer on your way
out, there's a much higher chance you'll read it and think about donating.

Keep in mind, it doesn't sound like there's a financial issue at hand, but
more just a communication issue that is easily resolved.