[Noisebridge-discuss] Text for noisebridge mini-briefings, some thoughts about Tuesday meeting (was Re: Electricity usage at the space is up UP UP )

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 17:27:48 UTC 2011

I think it would be more financially effective to encourage people to donate
than to encourage people to join.

mediumreality.com

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/User_talk:Malaclyps#Noisebridge_Boilerplate

https://www.paypal.com/subscriptions/business=treasurer@noisebridge.net&item_name=Noisebridge%20Monthly%20Donation%20%28Affiliate%20Member%29&cy_code=USD&a3=10&p3=1&t3=M&src=1