[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: [hackerspaces] A Survey for Hackerspace members about their involvement (second time)

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 20:33:37 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 1:16 PM, Rikke Rasmussen <
rikke.c.rasmussen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Received this from the surveyor reg. use of the data from the survey:

Thanks for following up with this info Rikke.

I learned about Jarkko's study about about a month ago when first posted on
the hackerspaces.org mailing list.  Jarkko's writing for academia with that
perspective, but the study data is claimed to be and should be available for
use by others (I'm interested in seeing hackerspace design patterns in the
data).

Keep the potential transit of this data in mind while joining in with the
hackerspaces survey.

Also, I believe there's more value in ongoing studies of this type as the
results might change over the years to reflect the hackerspace movement.

http://extreme.ajatukseni.net/2010/07/19/hackerspaces-members-and-involvement-survey-study/

-rma