[Noisebridge-discuss] Filth and residents, topics for Tuesday

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 21:25:07 UTC 2011

Hi to all,
If you get rid of the dishes people will bring new ones and it will start all
over again it is not solution. It would be the same like taking all the
soldering equipment from the electronic lab which was often disorganised too and
throwing them out, same will happen people will bring new equipment.

Strengthening the community is the way to go, regular food/beverage events which
ensure cleaning of the space can sort this out as they did in the past.

Compost bin is great idea, however even with the best interest on my mind I was
never strong enough to believe that the compost bin will work. I was worried of
the smell and rats in case that we fail to take care about it properly as we did
so many times with the usual garbage.

Concerning the filth in the place I suggest to move some resources towards
hiring someone to clean the place as I've been told was the case in the old
location and it was suppose to work out quite pretty well.

Sincerely,

Frantisek