[Noisebridge-discuss] Does anyone know who owns the bicycle trailer?

lilia liliakai at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 07:30:26 UTC 2011

Jake and I spent a good hour or two frankensteining two
half-(de?)constructed trailers into that one totally good working trailer to
which you refer. (i think when we started there was one trailer with a hitch
but no wheels and one with good wheels but no hitch.) we even pumped the
tires up to pressure, although we then ended up not using it. doh!

so i would personally be a little sad to see that work wasted, and i think
that having a communal bike trailer here is awesome. it's one of those
things that you rarely need but damn it's good to have one ready and
functional when you do. but as always, let the path of maximal excellence be
your guide...