[Noisebridge-discuss] Mail to Noisebridge

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Jun 30 06:51:16 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 07:17:56PM -0700, Patrick Lake wrote:
> Is there anyone in charge of receiving mail?

Some people have successfully sat at Noisebridge on the day their
package was scheduled to arrive, until the UPS guy rang the doorbell.

I've never heard of that working since we moved from the old 83c space
to the new 2169 space, but I certainly don't know everything.

If you'd like to be our test subject, be my guest.

> As a member, if I had a package sent there c/o me, who would get it,
> and how would I know when it gets there?

It would probably get turned into a giant robot.  That is, after all,
the primary purpose of Noisebridge.

-andy