[Noisebridge-discuss] Housekeeping history

Molly Bee mountainoceansky at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 08:11:21 UTC 2011

Nice try, Ronaldo-pantalones. You tempt me back to Noisebridge with your hastily-suppurated excretions of missing my hawt mop-on-floor action, but I'm leagues and furlongs away through the fog and forest. If I come back to Noisebridge, I would be more willing to "teach people about the chemistry and what-not of" Asynchronized Cuddling (a new Olympic sport), than something so "brainless" as Xtreme Cross-Room Dirt Hacking. If you want a Eureka(tm) moment , use the Super-Sucker, set to LOUD, with the rotating bristles kicking up a sneeze-storm. And if you want "more practical knowledge of how to get things up that have been sitting there a while" I suggest you poke the nearest hack-hacking hacker with a Giant Robot appendage.
Love and Face-snarls,
Molly

P.S. It seems you spend a fair amount of time thinking about how to get things out of clothes. May I suggest wine?
P.P.S. You can also use seltzer water to get the wine out of your blood.