[Noisebridge-discuss] March 17th 5MoF Call For Speakers!

Hephaestus hephaestus at antipunk.net
Tue Mar 1 21:28:25 UTC 2011

Good Morning, Hackers.

March is here and that means it's time for another Five Minutes of
Fame at Noisebridge (2169 Mission)! Last month we were entertained by
the VJacket, artificial languages, and a computer built on top of
identi.ca!

This month it's all up to you. Our next 5MoF is March 17th at 8pm. You
bring a crazy idea or a great project you've been working on, we'll
give you five minutes with a projector, microphone, and an audience of
SF's finest hackers.

Submit your talk now at http://5mof.net/contact/ to get on the
schedule for March!

--