[Noisebridge-discuss] Arduino workshop at the Open Source Computer Lab by Teach Me To Make

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 19:26:08 UTC 2011

The Teach Me To Make Arduino class at the Open Source Computer Lab, held
every other Tuesday, continues on 3/1 from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM.

The fee is $20, and no one will be turned away for lack of funds.

We have Arduino Duemilanoves in stock. The cost is $30 which includes tax.

This session we will focus on controlling the common brushed DC motor
and stepper motors. Bring a motor to control, or borrow one of ours. We
have a couple of motor shields to explore, and will build our own simple
h-bridge and will control it by Arduino.

More information is at
http://teachmetomake.wordpress.com/
Contact me if you have any questions, especially pre-workshop questions.

RSVP is not required but is highly appreciated, especially if you have
never attended one of our workshops. We will provide additional details
on locating our lab.

Sincerely,
Teach Me To Make

Michael Shiloh