[Noisebridge-discuss] Remote Control Car Battery/Charger Favor

Jared Dunne jareddunne at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 03:15:04 UTC 2011

Last night, I plugged in 6 cell battery pack to it's charger on the
main electronics lab workbench.  I forgot to organize and store the
car before I left last night, since I'm probably not coming back to
the space until late next week, I'm concerned about its bits becoming
separated from each other..

Can someone please unplug that battery pack and return it to the toy
RC car nearby?  Can you also collect the car, charger wall wart, and
the controller and place them someplace together?

Thanks!
Jared-