[Noisebridge-discuss] DrunkenNES, a breathalyzer game for the Nintendo Entertainment System

Doctor Popular yoyogenius at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 00:35:46 UTC 2011

Spent the weekend in NYC where I was lucky enough to play Batsly Adams's
DrunkenNES. DrunkenNES game is a home-brew video game that uses a
breathalyzer to generate your score. The drunker you are, the higher your
score. I posted more details and pics here if you guys would like to learn
more about it:
http://laughingsquid.com/drunkennes-a-breathalyzer-video-game-for-nes

Batsly is also a really nice fella and a good resource for your NES/Arduino
hacking questions. http://www.batslyadams.com/

--
-Doctor Popular
Game Designer/Musician