[Noisebridge-discuss] remote physical task done by "artificial/mechan"

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 5 02:55:53 UTC 2011

Hi to all!
Can someone tell me, how difficult it really is to develop some
"artificial/mechan" which would do some simple tasks around Noisebridge, like in
case of Tastebridge go from location A (parking station) and take a bottle from
location B (fermentation corner), bring to the location C (fridge), open the
fridge, put it to the location d (empty place in the firdge), close the fridge
and go to location A (stand by)?

I just wonder because I've seen Jake and others to work on different things and
I've now several things going on on several different physical places and
sometimes the possibility of physicall intervention would be very handy.

Sincerely,

Frantisek

http://frantisekapfelbeck.org