[Noisebridge-discuss] self-powered RFID reader

singclarity have.fun.chosen.one at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 06:19:18 UTC 2011

Hey noisebridge,

I am helping a friend start using rfid animal tags. We are using 125kHz
(LF) RFID tags, and we were wondering whether anyone knows of any
self-powered (i.e. handheld) rfid readers that we can carry around that
are also not hideously expensive. Also, if those rfid readers were also
writers that would be perfect, but does anyone know of any cheap rfid
writers out there as well? The writers do not have to be self-powered.

- singuclarity