[Noisebridge-discuss] Free 23" LCD with broken backlight

davidfine d at vidfine.com
Mon Mar 7 18:55:39 UTC 2011

 Like it says- the LCD screen still works, just not the back light. I
replaced the inverter board already, it must be the cold cathode tubes that
are burnt out. I don't have time for a project right now, anyone want to
claim it before it gets tossed out? You can buy tubes or pull them out of
raver toys or replace them with a bunch of LED lights I guess.
 --D

 On Mon 07/03/11 10:45 AM , "Reed Kennedy" reed at notfine.com sent:
 I'm playing with networking and I have some stuff I'd like to try on a
 Soekris, ideally a 5501.

 Anybody have one they'd be willing to sell / give / trade for a unicycle?

 Best,
 Reed

Links:
------