[Noisebridge-discuss] EE tools

Dr. Jesus j at hug.gs
Tue Mar 8 15:59:30 UTC 2011

Someone wanted help with soldering earlier this week so I went to the
dollar store and got a few things:

 - Spray bottles to wet sponges
 - Cellulose sponges for the soldering station trays
 - Sketchbook pads for providing an additional surface to work on (I
like taking notes on my workspace before going heads down on the
piece)
 - Metal scouring sponges to use as iron cleaners and soldering wick

I hope they were useful for circuit hacking monday.

We're out of flux pens.  If no one else has any they want to bring in
I'll add it to the shopping list.