[Noisebridge-discuss] Reminder: NoiseBridge Grammar Clinic, Th. March 10, 7pm to ? (Church classroom)

Owen Pietrokowsky opietro at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 00:26:33 UTC 2011

Greetings,

(Feel free to pass along this announcement by email and to post it on company bulletin boards in SF and the Bay Area. Thank you.)

I'm teaching a clinic for grammar and writing
evaluation this Thurs., March. 10, from 7pm on. We meet in NoiseBridge's Church
classroom. Please bring your web/social or technical writing for us to
evaluate.
Space may be limited, so please RSVP and let me know what type of
writing or document you'd like to bring. (This will help me plan the
meeting and the agenda.)

Donations gladly accepted. This will help cover my expenses and planning. I won't turn
 anyone away, but if you are working  please chip in some extra money to
 cover those who are unable to pay.

Bring your laptop.
Collaboration groupware possibly provided. (If you know of any good collaboration software, please let me know.)
Constructive feedback from other group members is encouraged so that this clinic is a group process.
Thank you.

Owen
opietro at yahoo.com

Owen Pietrokowsky
style="color: rgb(64, 64, 255);">Editor, writer
Biotech, high-tech, linux, materials science
opietro at yahoo.com

LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/owenpietrokowsky

Poetry and Science pages