[Noisebridge-discuss] Sun 13 Mar: Make Nothing Day

Wladyslaw Zbikowski embeddedlinuxguy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 21:08:33 UTC 2011

Have you noticed? There's enough useless crap in the world already. Do
you really need that wearable autonomous bunny-shaped LED doily? No,
and neither does anyone else. Please consider spending an entire day
without making anything.

- You can watch TV (yes I know, you don't have one)
- Ask an attractive stranger if he/she wants to have sex with you
- Don't make breakfast, just leave something on the counter the night before

Join me; the time you save by not making things can make a real
difference in your life and the lives of others.