[Noisebridge-discuss] yarn bombs

jim jim at systemateka.com
Sat Mar 12 02:45:56 UTC 2011

    my pal said "hey, stop", looking down at a
bycicle rack that was bolted to the sidewalk.
    at the top of the rack was a little knitted
scarflet. "that's a yarn bomb", she said.
    there's this movement of people that are
knitting things and sneaking up on doorways and
fences and trees and wrapping their knitstuff
around them and quick-binding the two ends.
    yeah, even trees, some of the yarn bombs
are really big.

    's news to me. tho't you'd like to know.