[Noisebridge-discuss] CrisisCommons CrisisCamp Japan Earthquake

girlgeek girlgeek at wt.net
Sun Mar 13 00:47:24 UTC 2011

Rubin,
It is not clear whether I am on the list again yet or not.  If this does
not go to the list, could you please post it for me?
Thanks,
Claudia

All,
In light of the Japan Earthquake Crisis Commons has come to action
again.  If you are interested in helping out with coding, mapping,
forwarding messages of people stuck or needing help etc, please check
the crisis commons wiki.  There may be a crisis camp this week-end in
Santa Clara.  I am not yet clear on this.  Please check:

<http://crisiscommons.org/blog/2011/03/11/monitoring-sendai-quake-report-2/>Here
is the most coherent link to what is being done.
<http://crisiscommons.org/blog/2011/03/11/monitoring-sendai-quake-report-2/>

Overview of crisis commons in general <http://crisiscommons.org/>

    Monitoring: Honshu Quake
    <http://crisiscommons.org/blog/2011/03/11/monitoring-honshu-quake/>

Honshu quake wiki <http://wiki.crisiscommons.org/wiki/Honshu_Quake>

Signup
<https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHA2YkJvSjZxeE9oYkhNR0MtVTgyY1E6MQ>
to help

I worked on this last year after the earthquake in Haiti.  It was a
rewarding experience.  This also is something that should be of interest
to the 2 gentlemen who came to one of our meetings to discuss a hacker camp.

Thanks,
Claudia