[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge interested in 2 linux file servers ?

Ken Adler ken.adler at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 05:02:49 UTC 2011

Got the following email from a buddy of mine who is making room for new
servers.   Let me know if they would be useful to NB and if I should grab
them.

<snip>

I have two surplus linux file servers I am getting rid of.

They are 4 years old, very well used, nothing special,etc.

One has 16 250GB parallel ATA drives (almost all work), the other had
perhaps a dozen 500B drives, I think they are SATA.

They have HW raid cards.

Haven’t booted the systems up in 18 months, so no idea how well they work.

</snip>

--
Ken Adler
510-290-5806 (cell)