[Noisebridge-discuss] LED Cube, any collaborators?

John Capogna john.s.capogna at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 01:40:25 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I'm building an LED cube that's 8x8x8 and had heard through the grapevine
that there were other people interested in the same project. Does anyone
want to join forces? My cube is built (it's really sexy) and the schematic
is drawn out. The phase I am on now is translating that to a PCB using
ExpressPCB. It's a very user friendly program, but of course I am having my
setbacks (mostly involving things like picking the right components from the
program's list so that all the measurements line up). Afterwards, I want to
program the cube in a way that I believe I will want someone to work with,
too. I think this whole process could be more streamlined if we put our
heads together. Let me know, otherwise I'll just keep doing my thing.

Thanks.

- John