[Noisebridge-discuss] Question about hosting a KDE party at the space?

Celeste Lyn Paul celeste at kde.org
Wed Mar 16 18:29:39 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

I am one of the conference planners for Camp KDE, the North American
KDE [1] community conference. First of all, I would like to invite
everyone to attend Camp KDE at Hotel Kabuki and April 4 and 5. More
information is on the Camp KDE website [1].

Second, I was wondering if it was possible, and if the group was
willing, to have a post-conference party at Noisebridge. Your space is
located about 2 miles from the venue which would make it relatively
easy to get to. I noticed you had some events going on Monday and
Tuesday of those dates, but that you also have multiple rooms. This
would be a great opportunity to meet both international, American, and
local KDE users and developers. Please let me know who I could talk to
more about this.

Thanks!

~ Celeste

[1] http://www.kde.org/