[Noisebridge-discuss] Agent Based Adaptive Autonomous Systems ("Learning Computing") at ML this Wednesday 7:30pm

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 03:07:18 UTC 2011

I will be showing some videos including general interest (PBS Nova Clip) up
to semi serious lecture material (John Holland of UMich) and in between some
succesful application in real robotics (SOAR team at UMich and LucSteels of
Sony Labs and  simulated environments (a couple hacker - independent types
as time allows). Except for the lecture these are all short clips 5-10
minutes each.

Should be the early parts accessible to all, the lecture about at the
undergrad tech level.

Hope to raise some interest.

Also I will have about 1.5GB on DVD and USB stick to share of free software,
tutorials, background reading etc, including the video I will be showing.
Again there is a progression of sophistication to the collection.

Assuming the video projector holds up and all, otherwise we can look at that
collection on our individual laptops. Mike said a projector was there last
week and worked OK.

Brian