[Noisebridge-discuss] the french were here

jim jim at systemateka.com
Wed Mar 23 15:53:50 UTC 2011

    yesterday late afternoon and early evening some
french people stopped by to see noisebridge. one walked
up to me and asked if i was the manager. i explained
we don't have managers....
    they are quite interesting and are an the prowl to
study various hacker spaces and related efforts, it
seems to develop some kind of model that they can use
to create their own hackerspace(s).
    here are links to three of their sites:
http://makingsociety.com/
http://www.internetactu.net/
http://fing.org/?About-Fing&lang=fr

    It occurs to me that some others on this list might
have opinions or even facts to share or you might be
interested in how their work develops. if so, let me
know and i'll forward one or more email addresses.