[Noisebridge-discuss] LoveTech is this Sat 3/26 w/ Spit Brothers (Dubsworth), Phone Sex Operators, Tha Fruitbat, Adeptus

Rich Trapani sfroommate at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 04:15:42 UTC 2011

Hey there Noisebridge,

This Saturday's LoveTech features fresh bass blasts from returning champs
Dubsworth of The Spit Bros & Tha Fruitbat, PSO's New Single Release, Adeptus,
and the amazing interactive Heartbeat Amplifier to synaesthetically unleash your
excitement!

LOVETECH
Saturday, March 26th 9pm-2am
@ Il Pirata 2007 16th St (@ Utah St)
San Francisco, CA

••••LIVE ELECTRONIC MUSICIANSHIP••••
featuring...
THE SPIT BROTHERS (DUBSWORTH Live Set) - http://soundcloud.com/dubsworth
PHONE SEX OPERATORS - http://listn.to/pso - New Single Release!
THA FRUITBAT - http://soundcloud.com/tha-fruitbat
ADEPTUS - http://deadadeptus.com
NOEL VAUGHN - http://soundcloud.com/noelvaughn - w/ 4rest (nxt lvl guitar synth)

Controllerism Call to Arms!
This marks the third Warm-Up Round for our Controllerist Championship Battle in
June!
Contestants - Elevate Your Training! :D

•••INTERACTIVE ART & MUSIC•••
THE HEARTBEAT AMPLIFIER - http://www.heartbeatamplifier.com/
Synaesthetically unleash your pulse in light and sound

All Night VJ Mashup:
Sign Up Here and Bring Your Laptop: http://bit.ly/i5ehCz

Digital Jam Lounge (Drum Circle of THE FUTURE):
Bring your laptop, synth, or any electronic instrument, plug in and play
A collaborative jamming space with new music hardware and software
Sign Up Here and Bring Your Instruments: http://bit.ly/hITMXn

••LEARNTECH••
9pm - Discussion-oriented LearnTech PlayShops
Our performers and interactive artists unveil their hardware & inspirations

$8

Looking forward to seeing you then!

Rich DDT
http://LoveTechSF.com

•About Us•
LoveTech is a community supporting the pioneers of live electronic musicianship.
We combine musical innovation and inspired celebration to produce an immersive &
heartfelt multi-sensory experience. Our engaging playshops, interactive art, and
hands-on Digital Jam Lounge help create an optimal environment for education and
collaboration. Discover the future of music technology & live
performance! LoveTech will blow your mind, shake your ass, and inspire your
creative soul.

Join our Facebook Group here:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=105912651809

RSVP to our Facebook Event here: