[Noisebridge-discuss] anyone need/want a roommate? or know of anyone?

Rose White rose at yarnivore.com
Fri Mar 25 19:02:03 UTC 2011

Hi there --

I'm moving from Sebastopol to lovely SF, and I need a place to live.
While I'm looking for a place to live, I'd also really love a place to
stay.

Does anyone know of any group houses that could take an extra, for a
bit or for long-term?

Is anyone going on a trip and could justify a housesitter?

Does anyone have a couch I could use for a few days and then get
passed on to the next person, while I am apartment hunting and
job-searching?

I'm in my 30s, have purple hair, and I'm quiet when that matters; I
was an active part of NYC Resistor, but have only been peripheral to
Noisebridge, what with the living in the North Bay. That's going to
change, happily.

Any leads or offers, please get in touch!

-- Rose

Rose White
rose at yarnivore.com
707-347-9276