[Noisebridge-discuss] Last scheme meetup

Chris Bolton chriskun at saikonet.org
Mon Mar 28 08:42:26 UTC 2011

Hey guys! Chris here ^_^. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who came..
was fun although I was quiet through most of it :P. I might not be able to
make it next weekend since I might be in tahoe but keep me updated on what's
happening.

Also- does everyone have any, like, project ideas they'd like to begin
working on sometime in addition to our kind of abstract theory stuff we've
been going over in the meetings? I'm not sure if we're ready to tackle our
"scheme machine" project (although I do think kernel development would be
interesting and definitely want to try it somewhere down the line) but maybe
our own small implementation, just for fun? :P. I also have a few web apps I
was interested in getting started on.

Also someone (I swear I'll have forgotten all your names again by next
meeting =/) mentioned an idea where hackerspaces could kind of share ideas
with each other? I love it :D. If you actually want to go forward with
something like that I'll be part of the team.