[Noisebridge-discuss] conference call technology

Lee Worden worden.lee at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 20:25:22 UTC 2011

Dear noisebridge:  I'm occasionally at the space but more of an email
lurker.  I wonder if anyone has advice for me.  My weekly phone meetings
with my collaborators in Canada are driving me nuts!  If we do it on the
phone I can't tell who's talking because I can't see, and every time
someone touches the table it drowns out the words.  If we do it with
skype, it drops the call at all the worst times, and I still can't hear
half the time.  Either way, I hardly ever say anything because it's so
awkward to get everyone to stop talking and listen to me.  Is there a
better way?  Should I buy a special phone for the meeting room?  Anyone
had good experiences?  TIA

Lee