[Noisebridge-discuss] FW: Hack!

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 28 23:16:11 UTC 2011

From: ryan.miller at agentsilverfox.com
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 15:53:18 -0700
Subject: Hack!
To: maltman23 at hotmail.com
CC: mark.sanders at agentsilverfox.com

Hey Mitch,

I hope that all is well and that your whirlwind of travel has gone smoothly.

Just wanted to drop you a quick line to say thanks for your partnership on the GGHC. The project is off to an awesome start and none of it would be possible without your guidance and herculean effort. As a small token of our appreciation, we created a little logo-type-thing for you and the Noisebridge team. You guys and gals have been a real inspiration to us, not to mention that you are an absolute pleasure to work with.

Thanks again and here's to a Great Global Hackerspace Challenge!

Ryan Miller | SILVERFOX | 415-643-2005

twitter.com/agentsilverfox
facebook.com/culturewins