[Noisebridge-discuss] NoiseCache party

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 05:08:00 UTC 2011

I've been getting into Geocaching as of late, and thought it'd be fun to
make a bunch of caches at noisebridge and then go out into the world and
place them. What would be super, super nerdy-awesome fun would be making
custom Noisebridge Geocoins. For those who don't know, geocoings are coins
with unique numbers on them that can be tracked when people move them from
cache to cache; or they can have a purpose such as 'get me to berlin' or
'see all 7 continents'.
Who else is interested? I was thinking of doing this saturday or sunday
morning, and then we could go out and hide our caches!
Mer

--

Ladycartoonist.com

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a
hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build
a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate,
act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein