[Noisebridge-discuss] Skillsaw and/or 18V drill? (for 4/2 & 4/3)

Maria/Meryl Pacana maria.pacana at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 15:59:24 UTC 2011

Halloo Noisebridgers,

I was wondering if any kind soul might have a skillsaw and/or an 18V drill
that I can borrow this weekend for a wacky art project* I'm working on. I'll
be sawing primarily hardboard and then drilling it into 2x4s. I promise to
faithfully return your tools, if you let me borrow them, and potentially pay
you back in hugs and cookies.

~ Meryl

*Art project is a completely darkened [redacted] built to fit a
[redacted], where
participants get to experience different textures and sensations. It's
partially modeled on Greek/Sumerian myths about the underworld, such as
Persephone/Ishtar.