[Noisebridge-discuss] Solar-power radios popping up around the Mission

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 01:43:17 UTC 2011

I think you're right about the parking meters. I was noticing new meters in
Soma so decided to look around for an antenna and found one. This one is
mounted differently but looks identical to the small ones Jof photographed.
I took a picture: http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/5498367786/
It's at the top of the signpost there. The interesting bit is I didn't see
any solar panel or power lead, but I'm fairly certain that's an antenna. Of
course, mounting it on the top of the pole like that allows them to run
through the center.

Christie
_______
We feel the pain of suffering not because we are weak, but because we are
strong.