[Noisebridge-discuss] Membership Q

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Sat Mar 5 20:54:49 UTC 2011

Oh, absolutely! Noisebridge is intended to be a resource for all, regardless
of membership.

That said, the shop tools are dangerous and will kill without asking. So if
you are going to use them, please do your absolute best to not hurt yourself
or others.
There are also plenty of experienced tool-users that would be happy to help
someone out with a project.

Cheers,
Jof