[Noisebridge-discuss] Membership Q

jim jim at well.com
Sun Mar 6 04:01:12 UTC 2011

    it's legit for anyone to come by and use whatever
they want for whatever purpose as long as they abide
by our one rule: treat each other excellently.
    in the case of the table saw, there's been some
discussion about dust and debris. some don't like to
clean up others' messes, a few have allergies or other
health issues that may be impacted.
    if you can manage the dust, seems good to me, a
learning experience if nothing else. if you're willing
to buy some kind of vacuum system or even hang some
drop cloths around to contain the dust (ask for help
on either count), give it a shot.
    that's my opinion.