[Noisebridge-discuss] Dust issues, table saw

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Sun Mar 6 23:31:05 UTC 2011

 * Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> [110305 16:37]:
> John Magolske wrote, On 20110305 132237:
> > Sorry if I come across like a wet blanket here, but I've experienced
> > allergic reactions to excessive saw-dust in the space.
>
> Oh, no wonder my allergies have been acting up there since the table
> saw showed up. Thanks for the insightful yet sad information.

I have no idea how much use that saw has seen, but sawdust generation
in general is definitely something we need to pay attention to. As
I mentioned, getting some HEPA filtered shop vacs & setting them up
appropriately could help out a lot. I'll be trying to gather funds for
these & other shop safety/usability items soon-ish...if anyone else is
interested in strategizing around procurement of such items, feel free
to chime in, contact me, etc.

John

--
John Magolske