[Noisebridge-discuss] freelance opportunity

lilia liliakai at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 05:11:56 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I spoke to Cynthia when she stopped by the space today. She is a real
person who needs real help with some internet research to suss out her
options for appropriate legal representation and such. She is a
self-admitted internet novice, so please excuse the style of her
inaugural post to this list.

Also, despite a slight lack of terminal punctuation, the original
message is presented in full form. (Liz, I'm not sure if you are
having local mail-viewing issues or just confused by the typo on the
last line.)

Cynthia, I encourage you to be more conversational in your future
emails. As your first lesson in managing internet presence, remember
that "appearing to be human" online is an important quality to have.
Complete sentences and proper punctuation are the first step.

--Lilia