[Noisebridge-discuss] What more can we do to turn Noisebridge into something out of a Gibson novel?

travis+ml-noisebridge at subspacefield.org travis+ml-noisebridge at subspacefield.org
Fri Mar 11 02:14:39 UTC 2011

On Fri, Mar 04, 2011 at 06:53:52PM -0800, Jonathan Lassoff wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 6:05 PM, Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> wrote:
> > Discuss.
>
> Lighting.

Last time, sorry I keep forgetting to change From line.

http://www.vosled.com/

Looks cool, futuristic.

Would be very cool to have that be controllable.

Of course most of Gibson's works were supposed to be dystopias,
and the "real world" was rather gritty and dirty...

But I think you meant, how can we make it look like it was created
by an advanced, hyperintelligent alien life form?  And if not, that's
the question I wanted to ask, so I answered in kind. ;-)
--
Dying is for fools. | http://www.subspacefield.org/~travis/
My emails do not usually have attachments; it's a digital signature