[Noisebridge-discuss] Always On Topic - Current events that are shaping your rights as we speak

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Fri Mar 11 19:04:11 UTC 2011

Republicas are currently rigging the 2012 election. For the past 3
years, the republicans have been marginallizing our power to vote.
The "Citizens United" ruling was a major blow, but since the last
CPAC, the GOP is inventing new ways to kill your right to vote. That
means in the past month since CPAC 2011, you right to vote is being
carved up and crushed by the GOP.

Jim and I have given you some great links. Keep an eye on this.
Support your friends, family, fellow citizens in other states. Join us
Tuesday at 5:30pm in Vallejo:
http://www.moveon.org/event/events/event.html?event_id=113528&rc=fb&t=fb.3