[Noisebridge-discuss] Vending Machine Update & Requests

Jared Dunne jareddunne at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 22:34:29 UTC 2011

Meredith-

It's very possible if A) the beverages are canned B) in standard size
12oz cans and C) we can purchase said beverages for under $0.50/can on
a regular basis.

The only limiting factor at the moment is the number of vend slots.
Right now, all the slots at stocked up with the gills with the current
selections (or they will be once I stock what's in my car's trunk).
That said, Pepsi is very unpopular at NB so it's slot is up for
colonization once some brave souls take one for the team and buy them
up.

Let me know what specific brands/flavors of juices/coffees/etc you are
interested in, which meet the AB&C requirements above... and where I
can get some on the cheap, then I'll be happy to give it a go next
time we have a free slot.

Jared-