[Noisebridge-discuss] High Speed Casio Camera - Hacked Firmware - Who told me about it?

Gian Pablo Villamil gian.pablo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 05:45:37 UTC 2011

I am not aware of a hacked firmware, however, a guy in Sweden has
managed to reverse-engineer the USB control protocol for the camera.

His site is here: http://www.feinschmeckerfoosball.com/

and his utility for camera control (with source) is here:
http://code.google.com/p/exf1ctrl/

I am currently working on a very similar project for the Exploratorium.