[Noisebridge-discuss] yarn bombs

Rameen emprameen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 17:18:00 UTC 2011

There are a large number of these in The South Berkeley/North Oakland
Temescal area. On Martin Luther King Jr. Way there are 10 foot metal letters
on the border that say "HERE" and "THERE," respectively, which have been
bombed. There's a cafe across the street whose trees and signposts are
gussied up, and all around the area random verticals and trees have been
forcefully cozied by these terrifying yarn bombs. I've even seen humans get
bombed. (Gruesome)  Better rig the elections, change the constitution, and
create a new branch of police to take care of this code orange! (and yellow
and blue and little diamond shapes, and this one has cute little zigzags...)